Of the 5 reports that I have to complete within these 3 days I'm at the office, it had been reduced to 4 reports and I'm only left with 1 more report. Thank Allah for that. But, still I have 4 Lesson Plans to go. Please Allah, help me please.
I'll just email my AM that I can't give the all the samples by 31st Dec. I don't even have time preparing it. Tomorrow will be a busy day for me. I think it will be better for me to do my work outside instead of at home as the attention span for my work will be short as there's a lot of hiccups bound to happen if I were to stay at home. So, right now, I'm letting my brain think of the lesson plans as well as my last report before I typed it out.
Oh..know what?



