Had lunch in school. Well, lunch was provided as they were giving out some red packets for those who are 60 years old but still teaching. Good for them. There's prata and mee siam to choose, to which I took the 2 prata kosong since I was craving for prata telur yesterday. Hehe.
And today, I received a wedding invitation from one of the teachers, who actually joined the school beginning of this year.

Nice right? It's only 1 side and it's printed on photo paper. =) So what should I call this? Wedding card? Wedding photo? Gee... Insya Allah, if I have nothing on that day, I shall be going down to the wedding. With who? Well, I'm not sure. Hopefully Mr. Imp is free on that day, furthermore, the wedding is held somewhere near Mr. Imp's area.
And, speaking of Mr. Imp, it had been awhile since I last communicate with him and I'm missing him uh.
Anyway, I accidentally woke up at 4am today as my handphone vibrated. Thanks you for the message Mr. Turtle. =)



