<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, November 22, 2007

I strongly agree with the words above.

Anyway, I was alright by night time. I think, after Mr. Imp contacted me. Yesterday, went back to office, after signing and talking to my Manager, I went to the small park near International Plaza and just sat down while continuing to wake up Mr. Imp.

So, the meet up was canceled as he didn't call me back after his brother picked up my call (to which i did called both his hp & home phone) after I think nearly 70 to 100 times of missed calls. I sat down there and started to emo. Gosh. Looking at people walking pass me, those Banglas eating their dinner without taking care what people thinks about them as well as stupid office people who willingly wait for the only lift to go down to the MRT control station.

I was scrolling down the contacts. Wanted to call my babe Shasha but thinking that she might be on her way to mit her bestie Agee, I ditched the idea to call. Plus, my emotions was filling me quite fast. Played the boring game on my handphone. And suddenly my babe called me.

While talking to her, my tears just rolled down the cheeks. While wiping my tears, I did noticed this Indian lady looked at me as she walked pass me chasing her toddler. Babe Shasha joined me and noticed my face was really the emo typed whereby its almost the same like I was somewhere in September if I'm not mistaken.

Had a heart to heart talk to her. I was feeling a bit light after that. Thanks gal. I did try to smile. Initially, made plans with Irfan to meet up after I left Tanjong Pagar, but he couldn't start his car as his car batt was flat. So I went straight home.

Mr. Imp messaged me about 7.34pm. We chatted on the phone. Initially I was angry with him. But no point in getting mad with him.

Kakak saw my face. Initially she wanted to show me something but I guessed she rather not take a risk. Messaged with Mr. Imp till I fell asleep.

And today, Shahrul fetched me from home to work. Reached Sembawang at 7.04am and we sat opposite the school to chit chat. Could see he's soo into me. Gosh. I don't know. Before I left, he pulled my hand and kissed my right cheek to which I blushed and told him thanks before I went into the school.

And initially he wanted to meet me today. But, I did told him I might have plans with my beautiful Babe Shasha. Wee~! Kekekeke. Sorry uh.

And my Mr. Imp called. Yey! Muackz ~! Love the conversation. Mushy2 all the way to which I can't display. Tee Hee. Hopefully, tomorrow we got to meet up. I'm missing Mr. Imp aka Mr. Cute Guy.