I couldn't sleep last night. My phone was vibrating with messages. And that woke me up. I don't know why I went to check.
Found out that one of my juniors passed away due to heatstroke during NS. My condolence to his family. I'm extremely sorry what had happened. Please my friends. Do take care wherever you are. Rest in Peace, Ricky Liu.
Some will be going to the funeral today. Well, since I've made plans with Shasha to accompany her, I wouldn't be attending the funeral. Well, just accompany Shasha to make her payments at True Yoga.
Anyway, yesterday had dinner with Shasha. We had a good talk. Just don't think too much ok gal? After my meet up with Shasha, met up with Khairil. Well, he just drove around Hougang before he sent me home.
While wanting to take the lift up, Adeq asked me to bring down some drinks for him. Passed to him and chatted with him about his Vespa. Learned quite a few things. Ok uh. At least, I know that he wanted to do some amendments to his Vespa.
And, I couldn't receive the message on time. Most of the time, the message which I'm supposed to receive before 12am, was received at 3am. *sigh*
Anyway, I'm missing my Mr. Imp. Deeply & very much.
To YayaSky: Happy Birthday Dearie *muackz & hugs* May you have a wonderful year =)



