<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm sick. Not that I'm having illness or something. It's just that I'm sick of my coy. And I'm beginning to slack just because of what they did.

Firstly, they underpaid us. I mean Hello, we're supposed to earn nearly 2K already but I'm still not seeing that kind of amount credited to my bank. Yet, we're still earning that pathetic basic pay, which my juniors are even paid the same amount.

Its really sucks. And these juniors, they are the worse bunch of farking idiots. Firstly, they're earning the same pay with us. Secondly, they are always chosen for the Star Awards and first prize gets $500. And my time, there isn't any of those shit!. Urgh!

And I got to know we've to sign the form. And according to that Gay (which I termed him), "It's to prevent like what happened during your case." Fark! So in conclusion those Blowing people think we're spreading the disease to the juniors?

How do I know about all this? We had a sharing session. Just a few of us. Away from their eyes. I hope they didn't see us thou they know how close we are to fight our way through.

And that E told me, when I pulled him one side yesterday during the stupid mini celebration cum get to know session that I might be coming back to office. Urgh! I hate it. I extremely hate it. That means, if it's confirm, I wouldn't be online starting from next year during office hours. Perhaps you wouldn't even see me nor even update my blog. *sigh*

It stressed me up. Shared with them. And we agreed to accept the next position, which they are going to promote us, provided they are taking us in the sum which we agreed on, separately. Perhaps 2+K sounds a very good idea. If not, they are losing 4 of us, which we concluded will be a big loss for them. With the type of work I've done for them as well as for the client and the amount of years spend in their stupid Blowing Hub, I doubt I should be paid very low.

And a Senior Executive should be earning what the market offered, same thing if they are promoting us to Asst Managers. I couldn't care less. And I saw yesterday, there's sum of $1900 which is less than $2K within the accounts database.

Their stupid remarks saying they are improving. But, none of it can be seen. And Big B had already bought that stupid penthouse in Aust. Fark. Using Blowing Hub expenses. ARGGGH! I don't work hard to let them have the convenience by stealing the money I should be earning. And teachers, please stop it. I'm not even earning what you think I'm earning ok! I hate it!!

And Stupidly, I'm left with 5 days of leave when I'm supposed to have 6 which I've canceled one earlier this year. And I'm supposed to get 12 days per contract year. But within a year of the calendar, I'm only entitled 9 days. Fark!

And, I really need a good reason to move out of the Blowing Hub for good. In case they offer me with that amount of pathetic salary.

I need my comforts. My babes and my imp. And currently, one of my babes is meeting me almost every week. As for the rest, *sigh* I really feel as thou I'm nobody to them. Yes I do have lots of phone numbers in my handphone. But none of them contacted me. And they regard themselves as friends.

I really felt lonely. And my imp... I'm missing imp really very badly. I nearly burst out yesterday. Where? I forgot where, I think in the MRT but I controlled myself. And right now, I think I'm about to burst too. *sigh*