<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sadly to say, I can't login at night anymore. All because the linksys is now secured. *sigh* Back to square one *tsk tsk*

Anyway, supposed to go to Nazreen's Wedding at Chai Chee on Sunday with imp, but he's pretty tired. I knew he would be tired on that day. And because Lia know Nazreen too, so I asked her to accompany me. The color decoration was nice. Off white with marroon. Pictures will be uploaded once I retrieve the pictures from Lia.

Pretty scary when Lia's mom made the proposal that she initially wanted to matchmake me. I was like "Eh?" It really sounds scary. Ok, let's drop the subject.

Yesterday met up with Bebeh Shasha. Had Ban Mian. Wee~! Love it. Yummy. Trying to find some nice clothes for myself as well as shoes but none captured my heart. *sigh* I badly in need of shoes!

And I'm thinking of changing my handphone. Any recommendations of which model I should buy?

Oh, and had conference talk with some FM people. As usual, if I'm in a conference, I tend to be extremely silence. And, I actually find it kind of bored.

Anyway, my left eye started to swollen. Usually it's the eyelid. But this time, it's the bottom of the eye. Gosh. It really feels and look awful with one of my eye becoming swollen. And it hurts.

And today, parents come to school to collect their child's report book. And, I'm having training later. Sharks. Hate it. Especially when I'm in charge of 3 groups at one shot. Urgh. And their attitude sucks. And 2h 30mins is pretty long. *sigh*

And... I miss my imp very much. Aarrgghh!