<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Monday, November 19, 2007

He called me in the morning. We had a nice chat before i start my training. And yes, I'm looking forward to meet him. He was having his off day yesterday and he shagged himself by going to Sentosa as his friend organised an event there for about 40 of them.

Told me to wake him about 4+ before I leave for work. And here, I'm still at work because we had to change the plan *sigh*. And I'm beginning to hate work. I just wish I'm not working for this company. And just now, my supervisor asked me to come down to the meeting room to help them to type. And when I reached there, all I have to do is to wait like a stupid person.

And rather then wasting my time by just staring into space and making the Principal just look at me while she command a teacher to type what she said, it really irks me up.

So I went up to my room feeling bored. Perhaps it's the Monday Blues. Perhaps, the monthly visit is here. I'm not sure if it's too fast or something. Perhaps I miscalculate the calendar. It's the 2 weeks after my period. Am I alright? Seriously, I find something strange somewhere. *sigh* I don't know whether it's really true but I kept getting blood stains past few weeks. And just now, really when I was having training, the pain in the stomach is unbearable. Something like my first day of menses.

Anyway, called imp and wake him up. And I started to feel emo-ing. I don't know whether it's because of me thinking that when he raise his voice a lil means he's angry with me. All because I'm so stubborn not to let him have some time to think especially when he just wakes up.

*sigh* Thou I know he wanted to meet me today, I did said something, that might trigger him by saying "It's ok if don't want to meet me" and I was nearly in tears just now. And..I don't know if he really wants to meet me today as I'm waiting for his call right now.