<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Not much of work today. Scanning of P's signature (my HOD asked me to scan) as well as setting up computer so that the kids can view Pokemon. Anyway had lunch date with Henry. Yeah, at last. I was shocked he came by the school. He needed to return the pass. So I went for lunch 30 minutes earlier than I'm supposed to. Had lunchie at Cavana and he sent me back to school via taxi. Thanks buddy. And have a good rest.

Argued with akiDz in radio chat. Really. I just don't like talking to him. It just irks me up. And he called me an office girl when I'm not. Ended up, the people in the radio was like "Whoa! Fighting among the two" Call me sensitive and that's what I am. I just dont want people to think I'm really an office girl when my task aren't even similar with what an office girl should do.

Lied to my administrator that I had last minute stuff to attend when I'm supposed to collect the certs. I'm lazy ok. And seriously, I sent the email out about 450pm. Who cares?

Ironed most of my clothes for tomorrow. And I realised I forgot to iron one more item. Ah, perhaps I'll do it tomorrow when I gets home. And right now? I'm feeling lethargic. I need my rest. I need my sleep.

Oh..and he called me in the morning about 925am.
Syg buat apa?

I was surfing Facebook but I just told him I was surfing. Checked out something for him.
Rindu U

Aww..I'm soo sinking! Seriously I miss him loads too. Told him I'm going off tomorrow's night. I could sense his disappointment but he tried to hide it and I didnt want to point out. And initially I thought that he's not working on Deepavali. Because if he didn't then I might just go out with him or he's not working on Wednesday, I might just go out with him till the wee morning. But, he had to work. Pity my dearie.

And the rest is too mushy, too private. Lol! Nana was msn-ing and I replied her that I just finished romen with my dearie after we put down the phone.

And now, I'm feeling dead shit as I didnt know that tomorrow's the marking day and the kids wouldn't be coming to school. And I should actually gave the consent forms before they went off. And I only knew about it when I was on the way back to school and that left me like 20 minutes. By the time I finished writing the consent form, bell had rang. And how do I know the kids wouldnt be in school? Because I msned one of the students and she told me. Damn. I'm serious in deep shit *sigh*