Mr. Imp called yesterday while I was on the way to the MRT to meet my babe.
I really like it*smiles* I'm glad you appreciate and happy with it. We chatted for nearly 20 minutes before he got ready for work. We might meet up today =) Hopefully, we do have a chance in meeting up today.
*sharks* I hate it. Especially when I hate emo people. And, it happened that I'm emo-ing today. Perhaps, because of the monthly visit that I'm feeling super sensitive. It's just something that someone pointed out. *sigh* I know I'm not pretty and I will never be pretty.
Thanks Mr. Turtle for wanting to know. I know you're very concern. But seriously, no matter who I just know, they will always comment. I'm trying hard not to shed tears in front of the students.
I just need to control my emotions. For that sentence "I'm just one of the ugly people in the streets", perhaps it's true.
I think I need to be alone. Just for today. Perhaps just for this morning. I don't know. I just need a hug. Anyone?



