<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Friday, November 02, 2007

Was surfing Facebook and at 9.38pm, he called. Wee~! Muackz muackz. Feeling loved by him. Honestly, yesterday's meet up doesn't heal my misses for him. Well, it can never cure my misses.
Ayg tgh buat pe?
I stopped whatever I was doing and concentrated on his phonecall. I need help, I'm sinking! Tee Hee. The conversations, I'm loving it. Especially with him. And, I really felt as thou my eyes had turned into love shapes.
Syg, smlm we berpisah tak best sebab I tak antar U pai MRT.
It's ok sweetheart. He had to go for work. And I didn't want him to reach work late, just because of me. Told him that I didn't like his body language while we're having dinner as he really felt I shouldn't fork out any money while I'm with him. It's ok uh.

Seriously, we still prefer being alone, just like a few weeks ago. Well, the thing is that, we just want our privacy. His brother is always at home. *sigh*
Syg, takmo notti notti tau..
Asked him if he's serious about it. Wee~! Ok, he loves me. *blush* I like!! My reply to him "So, even dengan you pon tak boleh kan? Ok.." Lol.
Ti we meet, kita kiss byk byk ok? I miss U
Wee~! Nk! NK! NK! Miss him many many. Ok, mushy conversations after that. Wee~! Suka suka suka!! Hehe! Before he went to sleep,
Datang sini & bobok me sleep uh. Confirm I leh tido nyenyak.
I want, but by the time I reached there, eventhou his brother is around, he might be dozing off to sleep. And dearie, thanks for the countless kisses you gave me just now. Wee~! I think, I might be daydreaming most of the time at work today. Ahakz!

Ok, back to work ;) and hopefully my headache which I just felt moments ago do minimised very soon.