Anyway, today, met up with Shasha again and off we went to Far East Plaza. Had our lunch at the usual place. Bought myself 2 pairs of shoes after our lunch. One is a covered pair of shoes and the other is open type. Wee~! And all together it's less than $50.
And we made our way to Bugis to visit National Library. Went from one level to another and ended up at L9 instead of L7. And tada~! Plugged in the wires for the lappie and here I am, able to login to the net.
Kinda miss logging in from home. It's just that I prefer to login in the comfort zone, whereby even if you fall asleep or wanting to go to toilet, you can just go without worrying. But if you're doing that in the public and if you're alone, you have to carry the lappie anywhere you go, fearing that people might steal your things.
He replied my message in the morning. I miss him to bits. Told him I'm going out to buy shoes with Shasha.
I miss U. Take care. Muackz!!I miss you too dear! MMmuackz!! And while I'm typing this blog, he msg my phone asking me where I am. Aww! (^_^)



