He called in the morning about 930am and we chatted for a while. And at point of time, I was awake since 915am. Chatted for awhile.
U betul tk kisah pasal I?
Dearie, we've discussed about this before. And nope. My reply to him? "Asalkan u syg I, tu da cukup. I da tell u that I dont mind kan?" Gosh, and I really miss him very much till I hug Abah's bolster very tightly (since I was helping Mama to change the bedsheet and Mama was on the phone when I was hugging the bolster).
Anyway, was cleaning the home and gosh, I really like it since I managed to wash quite a number of clothes today. After most of my tasks were done, I was lazing in front of the TV, watching some Hindustan show. And suddenly my phone rang. He called again about 430pm. Asked why he woke up late, he had no idea. So chatted with him for awhile and said
Ayg nk meet nari?
Mesti la! It will be wasted if I didnt meet him especially when he's available. And I may never know when he might be available again. I feared my dad didnt allow me out. Told him about my concern.
Syg lau tk leh tkpe k. I tk marah tau. I miss u k dear. Muackz!
Sweet la dearie. But I know he will be disappointed if I didn't turn up. So, I was trying to think of a reason till I decided to tell abah that I'm meeting a friend. And he gave his permission. Wee~!
Called him again and asked him if he really want me to come down. And I was under his block by 6.35pm. Wee~! His brother was at home and ended up we watched David Cooperfield show together with his brother. Anyway, we did have our own privacy for a while. And, I love him more after we left his home.
Ayg, ur mata lawa seh
I blushed upon hearing his compliment. Thanks syg. Muackz! I really did enjoy the time spent with him. Hopefully, everything will goes on smoothly. Insya Allah.



