Chatted with imp for awhile on Friday night after I woke him up. Told him I just received the wedding invitation which my friend wanted to send.
As for Saturday, a bit of open house. Where my aunts and kuzins from Mama's side. And went to Mak Ain's home at st.51, near Mental Hospital at about nearly 10pm. Thanks abg Fazil for sending us there and thanks Uncle Din for sending us home.
And I was dead tired yesterday, eventhou I was home with my family by 5pm. Only 2 houses yesterday. And I really pity Yayi Ju. Firstly, his hearing sense is failing. And he felt bored because Abah was talking to Encik Rosleey and Mama was talking to Nyayi Gan. So he said the same story about an Ang Moh maid taking care of him, him learning different type of languages and so on. I just smiled. Yes, I know his stories are interesting because he was a sailor before and I love hearing old stories. But, there's one part really freak me out, which was he had been axed on the head before during WWII. Freaky and scary. But, Allhamdulliah he survived.
Tidy up a little bit and frying some nuggets to my brother's friends and serving them. And Jannah was present.
"Jannah wearing purple with you right?" I asked my bro. "How do you know?" my bro asked. I was like "Duh? Only stupid people je tak tau couples wear same kaler."After they left and me tidying up the kitchen, watched some tv programme till 11pm before I hit the pillows.
Wah, Shasha nya ke?No la syg. Shasha lum lagi. Insya Allah. (x_x) [mampos aku if Shasha saw this..Erk!] Nice date. Exactly on my Aunt's birthday. And I'm still waiting for him to contact me till today. =( I'm missing him badly. Dearly. Extremely.
As for Saturday, a bit of open house. Where my aunts and kuzins from Mama's side. And went to Mak Ain's home at st.51, near Mental Hospital at about nearly 10pm. Thanks abg Fazil for sending us there and thanks Uncle Din for sending us home.
And I was dead tired yesterday, eventhou I was home with my family by 5pm. Only 2 houses yesterday. And I really pity Yayi Ju. Firstly, his hearing sense is failing. And he felt bored because Abah was talking to Encik Rosleey and Mama was talking to Nyayi Gan. So he said the same story about an Ang Moh maid taking care of him, him learning different type of languages and so on. I just smiled. Yes, I know his stories are interesting because he was a sailor before and I love hearing old stories. But, there's one part really freak me out, which was he had been axed on the head before during WWII. Freaky and scary. But, Allhamdulliah he survived.
Tidy up a little bit and frying some nuggets to my brother's friends and serving them. And Jannah was present.
"Jannah wearing purple with you right?" I asked my bro. "How do you know?" my bro asked. I was like "Duh? Only stupid people je tak tau couples wear same kaler."After they left and me tidying up the kitchen, watched some tv programme till 11pm before I hit the pillows.
The Dream
It was awkwardly scary actually. I dreamt someone was carrying this child, who suffers something like down syndrome (all I know is that the child is special) and the child suddenly made a watery business and hit a bit of the back of my pants and a bit on my wallet. It's disgusting, I know. So ended up I went to the toilet (we're somewhere in a hospital or a cliand wash away the watery poo.
On my way out, I saw a lady and I stopped to talk to her.I was saying "Masya Allah, dia berak kena saya" and the lady suddenly went "Erk!" It surprises me. And I remembered saying "Astagfirrullah" and "Allahu akbar" and the lady really went "Erk!" again. So, I went out of toilet and saw this religious teacher (Ustaz) whom I didn't know the name.
And I told the religious teacher to check out the lady at the toilet. And the religious teacher went to take a look.After a while later, found out there's 2 monsters, ie. one is the religious teacher and the other one is the lady and they were about 10 times taller then an average human being. My prediction was correct, that the lady was a devil. Somehow, the devil managed to turn the religious teacher into something evil. And all I know next, there's a war. Between the monsters and me. Weird, yea but that's how the whole dream was about.All the animals and human beings ran for their lives.
And, happens to have water/ pool / sea nearby. A few of the people as well as me, trying to save as many lives as possible by asking them to jump into the water as there's no other safe place.And, suddenly, i just shove ayat suci onto the religious teacher's face. Not sure how I managed to do that, ended up his face was scalded. And left with the devil lady. Left my sister, my mom and me with the devil. And the devil was trying to kill me for unknown reasons. And my mom was trying to distract the devil while I was hiding and figuring the right move and planned what to do next.
And I remember one part was that someone (or is it me?) asking the devil why must the devil do all these things? doesn't the devil think about her wife? (apparently, the devil was a lesbian, or so). How the whole thing ends, I've forgotten. Because all I remember was that I woke up straight away after it ended.Told my mama about it. And, usual she'll say that it's just one of the signs. Perhaps I forgot to recite some prayers before I sleep or I didn't pray properly. To that, well I'm not too sure....
Supposed to meet my adeq Fikri today but I had a severe headache which I felt like banging my head against the wall today. But, it started to minimise now. Thank Allah for it. So, today will be meeting Shasha for dinner.
PS: Wldn't be taking picture at the moment till this Saturday. Reason?My face is having MC right now. *sob sob*
On my way out, I saw a lady and I stopped to talk to her.I was saying "Masya Allah, dia berak kena saya" and the lady suddenly went "Erk!" It surprises me. And I remembered saying "Astagfirrullah" and "Allahu akbar" and the lady really went "Erk!" again. So, I went out of toilet and saw this religious teacher (Ustaz) whom I didn't know the name.
And I told the religious teacher to check out the lady at the toilet. And the religious teacher went to take a look.After a while later, found out there's 2 monsters, ie. one is the religious teacher and the other one is the lady and they were about 10 times taller then an average human being. My prediction was correct, that the lady was a devil. Somehow, the devil managed to turn the religious teacher into something evil. And all I know next, there's a war. Between the monsters and me. Weird, yea but that's how the whole dream was about.All the animals and human beings ran for their lives.
And, happens to have water/ pool / sea nearby. A few of the people as well as me, trying to save as many lives as possible by asking them to jump into the water as there's no other safe place.And, suddenly, i just shove ayat suci onto the religious teacher's face. Not sure how I managed to do that, ended up his face was scalded. And left with the devil lady. Left my sister, my mom and me with the devil. And the devil was trying to kill me for unknown reasons. And my mom was trying to distract the devil while I was hiding and figuring the right move and planned what to do next.
And I remember one part was that someone (or is it me?) asking the devil why must the devil do all these things? doesn't the devil think about her wife? (apparently, the devil was a lesbian, or so). How the whole thing ends, I've forgotten. Because all I remember was that I woke up straight away after it ended.Told my mama about it. And, usual she'll say that it's just one of the signs. Perhaps I forgot to recite some prayers before I sleep or I didn't pray properly. To that, well I'm not too sure....
Supposed to meet my adeq Fikri today but I had a severe headache which I felt like banging my head against the wall today. But, it started to minimise now. Thank Allah for it. So, today will be meeting Shasha for dinner.
PS: Wldn't be taking picture at the moment till this Saturday. Reason?



