Why can't she ask the CSO to do it? *sigh* What I did was to search the EduMail for the email addy and those which I can't find, I decided to call the schools up. It was pretty scary, fearing that the other party might not understand what I'm talking about or find me rude enough. *Phew* Lucky none of that sort happens.
He called! Yey! I'm soo loving it. Sinking more. Kecian dia terbangun tidur. Sorry dear I've to reject your call in the first place as I was having meeting with the Principal.
U...u sayang i?
Dearr...mesti la I sayang u ok. Miss you many many. "I miss you lot lot. I sayang you oso tau". Waduh..I'm so the sinkingbangetbecauseofhim.net hurhur.
Pity him for not having off day last week. And I pity him more today as he have to be at work at 8.15pm today *hugs* I'll wake you up pretty soon at 6pm ok darling? *muackz*
Oh..Tell your brother to shuddup next time ok? Nak manja with you pon susah. He made me love him and I'm loving it.
U, if we're together, u manjakan me tak?
Of course la. You make me feel loved, shouldn't I do the same thing? =) muackz muackz.. "Dear, nari Children's Day tau."
Children Day? Wah, I pon nak Children Day. You kat work?
Yup dear. Have to work *sob sob* The cute part "I nak present!" after I asked him if he wants one. Cute kan!



