<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Was busy doing filling of calendars as well as notes and watching Hikmah 3 from YouTube at the same time. Guessed who called at 2.37pm? =D

Pity my dear as he had to wake up early to continue painting. Too many mushy stuffs, too many kisses, too many "loves you" (*sinks*) and too many giggles in the conversation. He really make my day =)
Syg, jangan buat that sound..
I don't really get what he meant. Finally he said in a very soft tone.
It sounds sexy tau. Syg sexy...syg lagi manja.
Giggles after giggles. Lol. I was trying not to giggle that loud as my colleague was taking a nap in my lab.
Syg, nanti jumpa, nak romen U and peluk U tak nak lepas
Aww, I'm blushing uh. Neither of us wanted to put down the phone but eventually we have to as I don't want to delay his time in completing his task.
Kan best if U kat sini. Leh tolong I cat. U diri bawah block dengan tray. Bila cat I da bis, I turun amik cat dari tray then naik atas to sambung cat.
Naughty uh dear! Buli I seh. He laughed "Syg acin. Muackz." Aww, me syg bucuk also.

Told him I might be going Geylang with Kakak today again. She still haven't confirm with me.
U dtg sini nanti I cat U dengan my lidah. Nanti jadi Air Liur Lidah
I was like "Naughty eh? Erk? Air Liur Lidah??" He laughed. No such phrase but he made up one. Ahakz.
Ok, tak jadi Air Liur Lidah. But kan best you pat sini..
I want to, dear. But you fear that I find your home not up to my standard. It's perfectly ok. Told him that I wouldn't be helping him to paint. Instead, we'll be spending most of the time kissing. "So, this time 3 hari 3 malam aje?"
Nop, 4 hari 4 malam. Lepas da bis, kita continue. U and I will have no end =)
Ok, this part I want to say "AKU SINKING BANGET!" Hehe! Sweet la syg. Love you many² =)
Syg, I suka your msg. Smua very loving, very sweet, very touching
Ahakz. Because I love you ok Mr. Imp. That's why the msg turns out that way =) . And know what syg? I'm loving it =) Especially from you (^_^)

And he will always say
Geram. Nak gigit U. Nak romen U
I'm waiting. Hehehe. And, he's indeed in love with me, just like I'm in love with him =D