<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Yesterday, as soon as I reached the platform, received an unknown number "Pakai baju pink?' I was like who's this person? And that person is Eza! Wahaha. She changed her number without informing me *grins*

Anyway, while waiting for Kakak at Singapore Post, managed to grab Ice Coffee Latte. Had dinner at Long John Silver before going to the Geylang market to buy tudung. Hmm, and one of my soles came off.

Messaged him at night. Gosh, the feeling of missing him is soo unbearable. Miss you many many syg *muackz* Err, can't display the messages as it's extremely restricted to me since it's too damn mushy. Lol.

Work? A bit bored. My arms were kind of hurt in the morning as I had to do filming for lesson observation. Cramps conquering. Gee, that means my arms isn't that strong anymore.

Anyway, bumped into Shasha with her Ryan at AMK POSB's atm. Lol. After exchanging some words, off I went to the cobbler to repair my soles for the Mondo shoes while she and Ryan went to have their dinner before going shopping. Grabbed something from PrimaDeli and Cheers before I headed to the interchange.

Anyway, the headache is killing me. It all started when I was in the bus and till now. Did managed to pop in Panadol extra along with my PrimeRose supplement.

Oh. And guessed what? Just like what I've planned. Washing some clothes before hanging them to dry. Wee~! Very rajin. Ahakz.

Had conversation with Abg Amy. Hmm, something new. *sigh* Thanks abg for the advice.

He replied my message once in the evening. And, I'm missing him....And telling me that he's on the way to work, to which I he requested to be at work later. Yey! He finished painting his homey. Muackz darling. I'm happy for you =)

Part of Apa Artinya Cinta lyrics

"Biar saja waktu nanti
Yang menikmati kisah ini
Bersamamu aku senang
"


And yes, I'm feeling great when I feel his love to me =)
U gi slp, mimpi i k? I miss u so much. Have enough rest k? Tomorrow U working k

Ok dear. Will sleep early as I'm feeling quite sleepy now and not that well *smooches* Thank you for being caring and loving me dear (^_^) I'm loving it