<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Monday, October 08, 2007

I'm bored to death thou I have to rush to finish off my lesson plans. *sigh* Hate it. Anyway, I was checking my mail, when I came across a job which offers a good salary between $1.5K to $2.5K. It's extremely tempting ok. Feel like clicking on that button. Grr. I can't.

Anyway, was reading it just to pleased myself and I came across an error. It should be "vacancy", Not "vavancy". Haha. Was laughing to myself just now *grins*

Well, earlier in the morning, my whole lab was in a mess! They used my lab to conduct training. Well, the thing is that I can't use my computer as the table is pushed towards the wall. So, had to use the tablet. So, helped to set up. Then, my supervisor came in "Rose, wishing you Happy Hari Raya in advance." Aww, so sweet la! I did thanked him. But, despite that, I think there's an meaning to it O_o And I think it means more work coming your way after Hari Raya *faints*

And he actually sent me an E-Card wishing me

Dear Rose,

Eid-Mubarak

Heavenly Blessings For You ... Wish your dear ones peace, prosperity and divine blessings on the special occasion of Eid ul-Fitr.

Many thanks for all your support to the school and
for holding up so well."

Eheks. See what I meant?

Gee, I'm feeling bored now. Wondering if he had awake from his sleep. I'm missing him. Badly. Dearly. Extremely.