<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I know I didn't post anything for the past 2 days. Reason? I don't know. By the time I knocked off from work, it's already 6+pm. Anyway, he haven't call me yet. Perhaps he's too tired. I know he will call me one of these days. So, patience is all I need. Hopefully he isn't that tired around end of the week. Hopefully...

Nothing much at work. Finished my links. I took like a few weeks to complete it. Gosh The stupid portal is still down. Just don't get it why they took ages just to complete it. *sigh* Planned what I'm supposed to do today but ended up I'm doing something else. Supervisor asked me to edit the diagram as well as 4 more diagrams. Gee, till now I've not yet finish.

Anyway, been meeting up my bebeh Shasha since Monday. And, our usual AMK Port. Tee Hee. Someone from TrueYoga called. And, gosh this fellow really persistent to ask me to sign up for credit card under CitiBank. Urgh. And, I didn't catch his name. But I've suspected that he's a foreigner. Told him I didn't want to sign up for credit card.

His reply? "Oh, why not you just apply and use the CreditCard for TrueYoga only. And you're paying cheaper like $52 cheaper". Ni anak, betul tak faham English eh? Told him that I didn't want and he was like "Ok la. Never mind." And he called me twice ok. Just because today they have promotion. Urgh. Whatever..

Ok, getting ready to go out to see Shasha again very soon.. Wee~!