Met up with my lovely babe Shasha yesterday. The moment she reached Banquet, it's time to break the fast. As usual, I had my Fried Slice Fish noodle while she had her Bamian. Helped her to search for a wallet after our meal. And we went window shopping for clothes. On our way back to the interchange, we were caught up and decided to go for full body massage. Yey! Can't wait for the massage. Weee~ Shasha, confirm going this Saturday?
Anyway, this whole week till next Tuesday, I will have the most boring days as it's the PSLE. And my librarian will be in the same room with me and I have to hide my msn most of the time, not wanting her to see me chatting in the msn while I'm doing my work. This paricular Chinese class will also enter my lab, when they're not supposed to use my lab as my lab is within the restricted zone where non authorize personnel can enter. *sigh* Going to be extremely bad week.
Met my boss just now as he was in school for meeting. Had to drop the file in his car and gosh, I felt as thou I was burning when I opened the door. Apparently my boss parked his car under the hot sun.
I'm extremely stressed up as I'm struggling to finish up the links according to how they wanted to see and doing the reviews which I'm sucks at. Told my boss that I can't cope and he advised me to tell my supervisor so that the new person can come in soon. Ya right. Always the same thing. End up, I'm the one who have to voice out. *groans*
And, just now I had to answer the phonecall from Zul since my librarian popped by. He said "Yana, I miss you." I was like "Erk?" He kept asking when I'm meeting him. Told him I'm very tired. Asked me to call him after I knock off work and I told him I'm very tired to talk (of course la. I'm fasting you know. Tired of talking and I need water, which I can only quench my thirst about 6.58pm). And you know what? He sounded really disappointed.



