I was really feeling exhausted. I know I should go to bed now. But, I've to type this out. Can't wait for tomorrow.
He called!!
Yey! Yipiee~! I'm so the suka. I didnt know actually. Because my phone was ringing previously. Thought my friend called again, and I just finished washing my plates. Chatted with him in my room.
Syg, I'm sorry I tak msg U. My prepaid tinggal $0. I really want to msg U tadi.
It's ok dear =) muackz. Suddenly, I felt as thou my life was brightened up. Told him that I thought he didn't want to call me again.
Sapa ckp? I busy dear. Sampai umah vry late. Penat uh.
Ok, my mistake for hoping too much. I'm sorry. Should always keep that in my mind. And yes, I'm missing him very much.
Bila nak mit i?
When u're really free ok dear? Muackz. Perhaps I'm not meeting him this week either. Thou the feeling of missing him is so unbearable, I just have to put it aside so that it wouldn't bother me that much. I'll try but I can't promise.
Chatted with him some other stuff. I miss our conversations, I miss meeting him, his touch and everything. But, at the meantime, I shall try not to hope too much.



