<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My beloved phone went haywire yesterday. *sob sob* The screen kept blinking. At times, it will be in faint colour. I can still receive messages and phonecalls. But, the thing is that, I can't see clearly. *sigh*

Stubborn me for not buying a new phone the other time. *sigh* It's ok. I just love this phone. People did asked me why I didn't change. The thing is that, this phone went through a lot in my life. The ups and downs. It witnessed every single thing that is happening in my life. I just can't bear to trade it in or even to be part from it.

For now, will be using my mom's old phone. *sigh* What I don't really like is that the phone's battery isn't that good. I wouldn't buy a new phone at the moment. So, guess I've to stuck with this old battery of my mom's old phone *groans*

Anyway, moments before my phone went haywire, about 30mins to 1 hour before that happened, I was messaging imp. He called me while I was waiting for the bus at AMK interchange. Initially, he wanted to meet me yesterday. But, since I was at AMK, he wouldn't let me travel to the west to see him.

And he said "If only I woke up about 30 minutes early and call you, I'll get to see you. I miss you." Aww, sinking mode is ON! Hehe..Talked for about 20 minutes and I dozed awhile in the bus. While I was resting after buka at home, messaged him to tell him to inform me if he wants to meet me next time.

Rest of the smses are really private. =D hehe..Still can remember he was saying something like this "You, I really feel senang bebual with you. You're just different." Well, I do miss you very much uh. Been nearly 2 months since we last meet. And I'm counting the days till he's ready to meet me again. *muackz*


Ok, work has been tremendously increasing as each day passes by. But, I just have to blog now. Anyway, can't bring home the HP tablets anymore (~_~) I'm not taking care of the tablets anymore =( The only thing that I can bring home is the MacBook and the connection is damn poor compare to Windows =(

The title of the music video is Ada Cinta by Irwansyah & Acha.