Tired, bored, restless and those that relates to it. I'm not too sure why I'm feeling this way. But, seriously I know the feeling is kind of sucks.
Tomorrow's going to be a hectic day for me, eventhough I'm not working. Lots of energy needed for tomorrow. Had to shift some of the furnitures to make way for the new freezer which my parents bought since the old freezer was down pretty bad. And hopefully there's time to rearrange my bedroom. But seriously, I find that it's pretty short and impossible to finish cleaning up everything by tomorrow.
14 more days to Hari Raya. Gosh, time really flies. And I really do not feel like celebrating this year. Can I just skip and stay at home? Did told mama that I felt like staying at home and not wanting to go out at all.
Things to do before Hari Raya arrives :
1) Apply leave for 15th Oct & time off on eve of Hari Raya(if my cheapskate company didn't give me half day, eventhough my HOD asked me to leave at 11am on the eve of Hari Raya)
2) Tidy up whole house
3) Making cakes / swiss rolls / biscuits?
4) Buying scarfs
5) Making sure my face is acne-free
For Hari Raya, I think I'm too lazy to buy handbag. Will just use the handbag which I have. Don't ask me to buy new one, unless I'm able to bring that bag to work also. As for the shoes, I have another pair of shoes. It's silver in colour. Mama call it the "Saloma Shoes". Haha.
As usual, I'm not going to give lots of green packets. I'm only giving
1) Cik Ros's children - that materialistic's siblings (3 of them)
2) Kuzin Farhana (if I meet her)
3) Atok & Nek Uda
4) Syafiqah & Syafiq
5) 10 nieces & 1 nephew
6) my adeq
7) kak noi's & kak mona's baby daughters
Not going to give to the rest on abah's side thou I have 3 more nieces and 1 nephew, 2 cousins which by right they are supposed to get. It's not because I'm stingy. These 2 cousins are already in secondary 4 if im not mistaken. As for the nieces beside my abah, I don't like that girl as she broke my home's coffee table and the parents as well as her older siblings didn't keep an eye on her. Still having that grudge on them ok.
Plus, almost all of them look down on my abah. Just because abah's working under the hot sun and working as a technician, doesn't mean we can't afford most of our living. And please la. Don't laugh at abah's english. At least he nearly get the correct pronouciation, unlike you all who can't even pronouce. But at least abah didn't speak broken english that much ok. So, sebelum ketawakan orang atau point out people's mistake, cermain diri sendiri dulu. Just don't let me hear you're laughing at abah, or I'm going to lash you in front of Atok (eventhough Atok is not in good health nowadays because of old age).



