
I have never find tidying the house an easy task. It's much more harder when there are people who can't cooperate with you, want you to do according to what they want. But, they didn't think of the end result and not even lifting a finger just to help. Instead they will just blame you if it goes wrong. Fark la. I hate this type of people.
I was helping Mama to vacuum the living room and tidy the living room, kitchen as well as the corridor as the new freezer arrived at 1130am. It was tiring as I had to shift heavy furnitures myself. I can't possibly ask Mama since she's not that strong. Rather than let her suffer the pain of backaches and so on, might as well I do it on my own.
About 12pm had conversation with someone. It was frustrating. Urgh. And I hate it very much. Plus, this time I'm not going to talk to that someone again. It's really frustrating when you can't get it inside that person's head. And all that person did was to turn the tables around. I'm hurt ok. Plus pissed off. Shall not disclose whats all these about.
Tidy the bedroom. Tried to follow according to what she wants. Good thing she wasn't at home. And I really find it's much more messier if I were to arrange according to her plan. By 620pm I was dead tired. I still haven't tidy my cupboard yet. Seriously, if anyone were to enter the bedroom now, people might just faint. And I told Mama "Bilik macam rumah pelarian."
It's extremely messy. And I hate at the sight of it everyday ok. Tomorrow I will make sure I'll settle my stuffs first. Urgh. My whole body is aching badly. My legs (especially the left leg), my back..
It will still be a busy day for me tomorrow. Gosh, I'm really dead tired. Wonder how I'm going to cope tomorrow. At the moment, I felt like wanting a massage.
And, I'm still missing imp badly. But nowadays Zul without fail will call me at 11+pm. *sigh*



