There's some mix up when I got to know that there were 2 trainers for the other class. And it happened that the other trainer didn't know he's supposed to be in the other school and not my school. Oh well.
Phew, lucky me as I need not help Amir with his group of students just now as he had some urgent matters to attend in KL. Sorry for your lost, Mr. Amir. Anyway, the 5 kids sometimes did test my patience. Grr. Cute, of course. Naughty, definitely!
As a result, we still need more time for the profcasting *sigh*
Laptop had been returned today. Will bring home when the time is right. All this is due when my TA told me yesterday that he wanted to check the .Mac address of all the laptop. *sigh* As a result, I had to return it.
And guessed what? Finally I had my certificates being sent to me. Wee~
I miss him....The songs remind me of him (~_~)
Oh...and gee, my cravings for all types of food are increasing tremendously. Know what? I ate goreng pisang yesterday after I craved for it for quite sometime. And dad brought it home after his Holy Quran recite class. Thanks dad ~ muackz ~



