<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, September 13, 2007

Caught 1408 yesterday with Lia. It was superb. Thrilling, horror and so on. I was screaming at certain scenes. And I think, I scream the loudest among all, eventhou I did cover my mouth. Honestly, I'm noisy when I'm watching that kind of show. I'll give 10 popcorns out of 5 since I'm a fan of Stephen King's.

He called me. The moment I heard his voice, I started to smile widely. I'm loving it. Talked with him for a while. But he had to follow his friend to Bugis since his best friend wants him to give support (sort of good luck in interview).

I asked him if it's possible to meet up later. He said "We'll see later ok? But, no promises." I'm alright with that. But I finished watching the show at 9pm at P.S (and he doesn't really like the people there) and he had to meet his friend near his place to settle some stuff.

I was disappointed of course. He noted my disappointment in voice as it's been slightly a month since we last met. We chatted today. He wasn't feeling well. Even if he have to be at work with different timing for alternate nights, still he fell sick.

And dear, polyclinic closes the registration at 4.15pm. *hugs* Hope you'll take care at work. I'm worried ok. To imp, here's what I want you to know. Chorus part from Atas Nama Cinta, Singer Rossa:

Atas nama cinta
Hati ini tak mungkin terbagi
Sampai nanti bila aku mati
Cinta ini hanya untuk engkau
Atas nama cinta
Kurelakan jalanku merana
Asal engkau akhirnya denganku
Ku bersumpah atas nama cinta

Anyway, that Ja's back with his ex. Good for you. I knew it when you kept silence for me. Congrats. As for Nasir, the way he said through msn in the morning / afternoon, sounds as thou he wants me back. I'm urghh..I don't know.

As for Zul, well..since he already confess his feelings towards me, I'm extremely speechless. And what's more, his family actually wants me to break fast with them this Sunday. *gulp*

I need help. (-_-")