He called me when I was having a short nap. Asking me what I was doing but I just told him I ain't doing anything. We had our conversation. And...I love the conversation.
He still makes me sinks. He still makes me smile, eventhou I did shed a few tears since I don't want him to go away from me. We talked about it again. I poured my heart out. Yes I fear it too. Don't want it to turn that way.
Told him that I'm letting him achieving his own goals first, while I'm trying to settle 2 things. Job as well as my parents. And, I'm not going to tell about his past to my family members at any cost. I rather risk it. Be it if they finds out. I don't care.
Miss him. Miss his hugs. Miss everything. And vice versa. Glad to hear that. Told him that I actually do want to call him everyday, but I fear he finds me a busybody. He told me not to worry. Just let him find me. And, I want him to find me forever.
He'll be breaking his fast outside most of the time. Asked him if I could join him. All he said was "Insya Allah. We'll see if we can meet. But, I can't hold your hands. Only after breaking fast". I did heard his disappointment.
It doesn't matter to me. As long, I get to see him. He told me he miss the moments he spent with me. So do I, baby. Told him what's on my mind as usual. Miss his teasings. Miss my bucuk. I nearly cried. Told me not to cry for him. He wouldn't be able to take it. Told him that I don't want him to run away from me. He replied "No matter how I tried to run from you, I just can't."
He asked me why I have feelings for him. Told him everything. I just can't hide most of the things away from him. But, I did told him that there are things which I don't intend to tell him. And, I also did mentioned that he pampered me with my feelings as well as baby talks.
His replied was "Syg, you're the one who manja me more, eventhou I did manja you. I miss you..Kiss me sweets". Ok, I'm sinking and smiling all the way! Even after we put down the phone.
Honestly, it's hard to find someone who can really makes me weak in the knees. And, what's more, I find that all the conversations are worth. And, he knows how to capture my heart...
About today? Well, busy day at work. Running here and there, up and down the school. Wow, eventhou it's Monday, I never expect today to be that easy either since it's the start of a new Term ;)



