
Guess what? I've finished watching Love is Cinta in youtube.com. The story is touching + heartbreak + frustrating + funny + a little lame. Haha. A bit confusing but so far, quite alright uh.
I really pity the actor who played "Don" as he always strained himself just to tell "Cinta" that he's "Ryan" and he did get a lot of beating from his "dad" who is Ryan's father. I'm not good in the review part, should just go and watch.
And you know what? Tears did rolled down while I watched the show. Somehow, I felt that I need someone beside me. To comfort me.
And, I'm still waiting for imp to call. I miss him.
Busy in the morning. Chasing here and there. *sigh* Lots of things to settle. But, after my lesson I was feeling damn bored. Not much stuff to do actually as I was waiting for the last 5 episodes to finish buffering. And gosh, it takes so much time. *sigh*
But in the afternoon, at least I managed to save some work in Lab 3. I've forgotten to save another level's work. So, have to do it by tomorrow since on Monday, that particular lab is going to have new Intel computers. Woohoo! Why can't they give me the intel computer instead of this AMD computer?
Oh, btw I forgot to mention something. My handphone is ok now! Wee~! Muackz² my phone. My fault for not deleting lots of stuff and as a result, it hangs the whole screen. I'm sooo happy!



