Why must they always make my life miserable. Especially this week. My whole afternoon are packed from today till Thursday. I'm extremely tired. Can't they understand that? I'm not a superwoman who can finish everything by Thursday.
And what? I still have to finish up my portion by this Thursday also. Why can't all the teachers do it yourself? Grrr..I'm so tired and fcuked up.
Furthermore, last Friday, they can still dare to inform me at the very last minute about the musical. And cover up 2 sessions in the afternoon and evening. Had to be there by 2pm at Republic Poly and I only get to know by about 12pm. Break fast at poly itself. Had nasi bryani and bandung water. By the time I reached home, I was dead tired.
And I didn't even have time to sit down to relax my feet as most of the time, from 2pm till about 830pm, i was on my feet most of the time, just to film the backstage as well as the audiences' reaction. Damn la.
I demand extra pay as well as time off. *sigh* Hate it. And the worse thing, I can't sleep early since the start of fasting. Always going to bed about 1am. Damn la.
*sigh*



