Work was alright. I was kinda bored at work actually. Anyway, morning was kinda busy as I had to assist my level head with his audio group for competition since my video group has not yet finalised. About 1030, I had to relief IT club for P5. Helped one senior teacher by showing the kids a website on "An Enormous Turnip". Msn was extremely bored. With nobody to chat with, I started to search for "Heart" Indonesia show. While waiting for the videos to load, did 4 sets of certificates printing. At least I'm doing work instead of skiving.
Imp called. I was extremely glad. At least my boredness and feeling of loneliness was gone. Chatted with him. He wanted me to meet him but I could sense his 50-50. He did told me that he's not sure whether he should meet me just now. I was excited of course. Told me that he would call me after he visited the toilet. I waited for about 40 minutes before I smsed him to ditch the idea if he finds that just now wasn't the right time.
The feeling excited suddenly disappeared before I smsed him. But I told myself, there's always a next time. True enough, he called back and asked me if I'm mad at him. Of course I'm not. Except just disappointed. He sensed sadness in my voice. I told him I was fine and told him I was watching "Heart" (I did. Actually, while waiting for his call, I continue watching, in case my gut feelings were false.)
He did apologised. Something was troubling him of course. It's ok dear. I understand. We'll meet when you're really ready. He misses me and so do I. He called again while I was in the bus. Asking me what I had for buka. Since I'm in the public bus, I told him I had a sweet.
He's concern of course. One part of his smses, sounded like this. "U, if i dpt 2 b wif u kan best." I will love to be with you too sweetheart. Told him my handphone went haywire during our conversations. He said "Ni mesti simpan banyak of my messages kan?" I blushed ok eventhough I denied. He knew! Gosh, it's embarrasing. Hehe. Don't need to ask next time of I keep on blushing. Hehe.
And, of course I'm worried about him as well as misses him. Muackz dear. At least, he brighten up my day with him contacting me (^ _ ^)



