Had gym training just now about 10am. But commenced a little late as Shakin was attending to last minute phone call. Anyway, imp called before I went for my height and weight as well as warm up.
Worried about it. It isn't fair that he was framed at work. *sigh* I'm sorry to hear about it dear. And because of that, you didn't have mood to be at work today. I truly believe he's not the sort of person to do that. *hugs* be strong aite dear?
Fell asleep on the way home and gosh, the bus driver really took his own sweet time. It took about 1 hour or slightly more just to reach my destination. Anyway, had a nap at 3pm. Woke up about 5pm and a few minutes later he called me.
He just woke up and so do I. Tee Hee.. I was still in lala land. With my sleepy voice. Wanted to meet me today initially but we cancelled it as he doesn't want me to get into trouble. Going to meet him this Wed. Yey!! Throughout the whole conversation, eventhou I was still closing my eyes, I was smilling while conversing with him. =)
But, right now, I'm not sure what he's doing. I'm not sure whether he's at work right now or he's at home or meeting his friends. Oh well. Never mind.
Right now, I'm still thinking of what to wear for my dinner. Hmm, still stresss up. Where to buy the white pants. Hmm..



