I couldn't sleep last night. Only had a couple of hours sleep. The reason? I don't know why. And seriously, I don't feel like getting up or even going to work.
I was excited yet nervous. The reason? Initially I thought that today will be the starting of the course. And I was looking forward to it. The course was supposed to start the first week of this month. Due to softwares and the late respond, we tried to have it today.
I had prepared myself mentally and was looking forward to teach these kids. I waited. Didn't hear the noise at the amphitheater. It was strange indeed. My heart pounded and I wondered to myself. "Don't tell me they're not coming?" Went to my lab and checked on the letter which I sent for printing. I was like "Shit!" My colleague asked me why to which I told him that I didn't state in the letter that the course starts at 11am.
Went to the General Office and called up the assistant coordinator. Told her about it. And she told me "Oh, I wasn't in school last Friday. I was on MC." Instantly, I could feel my blood drained out from my face. I was stammering. FOR THE FIRST TIME! "Oh..so...so...so, that means the consent forms are not given out?"
The only thing I could think of was my manager wanting to strangle me. I was at total lost. Called up my boss and found the other trainer had reached the school. My boss told me to teach him the software, but since we both find it easy, we just shared our experiences.
I called up the assistant coordinator again to ask about tomorrow's classes. Again, she told me to postpone it. I've no choice but to comply to the request as I didn't want the parents to call in and complain for giving a short notice.
I was at my wits. I really didn't know what to do. Waited for my Level Head to end his morning session before I waited for him outside his classroom and had a short meeting with him. After a while, he agreed that I could ask them to be back on the 16th Oct.
Since I'm really in dead shit with my company, I asked my boss if it's the right time to have a conversation. Talked to him about what's on my mind. I told him "I'm seriously very stress. I don't know what to do. Manager's going to kill me if he finds out that I'm postponing again. I can't believe this is happening. It just happens. It cocks up everything. Never before I experienced it."
I think he sensed that I'm on the verge of losing my mind (in fact, I was about to be in tears as I couldn't bear the stress level), the only thing my boss could say was "Relax. I'll talk to him. Bound to have all this things happen. Don't worry too much. I'll handle it for you." I could only thanked him, but still worrying about it.
And at that moment of time, I felt like leaving the school at 1pm and not coming back to work. I just want to clear my head. I could sense the fear if I were to see my manager. *sigh*
On top of that, I'm getting more and more tired. So tired that I forgot I've slept a couple of hours the night before.



