3 of my colleagues invited me for Teachers' Day Lunch but I declined the offer. Either I told them that I've eaten or I'm not in the mood to eat. Some noticed the changed in the tone of my voice. Something that makes me upset. And because that moment of time I was busy, the only thing I told them that I was extreme busy as I have to hand in the work that very afternoon.
Putting up the "Do not Disturb" sign doesn't seemed to work yesterday. One by one kept disturbing me. The reason why I put up the sign, well not only just to grab about 5 minutes of nap, but also to give my whole attention to the video editing.
Video was nearly done and I managed to make it into about 9 minutes of clip. I estimated the timing and I should have left the school at 630pm but since both these two teachers had lots of things to pass to me, I had to leave the school about 720pm.
Reading that first paragraph in her blog, really make me feel like shedding some tears. I will try and be strong. But, I can't forget that moment unless someone else swept me off my feet.
Meanwhile, let the pictures do the talking.
Wonder if I'm getting any presents tomorrow since it's Teachers' Day Celebration xP



