<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, August 01, 2007


Yesterday, I was pretty bored at work, thou I have lots of things to do nowadays. But heck care. About 6+ pm, msn Lia and told her I was bored. After sometime, she asked if I wanted to watch a movie. Well, i was thinking, why not?

Met her at Plaza Singapura and we watched Rise : Blood Hunter. Nice show. Something like vampire. Never make me bored when it's about vampire. Anyway, the only thing that I hate about horror shows is that when the camera took a person from the back and the person just turn slowly. Always that "person" will have a horrible face. And I admit. I closed my eyes at that moment as I fear I couldn't sleep at night. Haha. Of course I'm a scary cat when it comes to those horror or ghost stories.

Thou the show do have some nude scenes, vampires are always my interest. Ok, I know I've repeated this. Had conversation with her for a while when we were on our way there. If you're asking me about the movie, I'll give it 4 over 5 popcorns.


Looking at the timing, it's about 11+pm here. People wonder how come I could access internet, blog and even msn. Well, I know I've done something wrong. I'm tapping. I know it's a crime. But I discover it by accident. And it auto connect. So, my hands are itchy and I know I didn't blog at work just now. Tee Hee.. But, kind of risky, of course. Furthermore, the signal is pretty weak. Any moment, I can easily get disconnected.

Anyway, met my lovely sexy bebeh Shasha just now. She's soo jambubanget.com.. Hehe..And, I love the dress she wore. Should wear more of dress uh, babe. For sure, people will drool over ya. *winks*

Walked around Ang Mo Kio hub. It was my first time touring there. Lol. Anyway, had dinner at Banquet. Thanks babe for the treat.

The food that we had. Handmade fried fish for me and BaMien Tom Yum for her

Our nearly finishing teas

And then, snapping all the way. Wee ~ Somehow, I look kind of different. I just don't really like the way I look today.

Oh, I forgot. When I was at work, had to quickly set up 3 tablets and chased 2 teachers for softcopy at the very last minute. And my feet were aching. After which, I had a cup of coffee latte and a hashbrown. Was about to have Sausage Egg Mc Muffin, when my subject head came in and asked me to take photographs of the visitors and to follow them around the school.

And, at that very moment, I was very blur. Didn't know how to switch on. My colleague remind me to open the lens cover. Had to try how to do zooming in and out. How to delete and so on. And, I was happily snapping using that 8 megapixel, sony cybershot when I realised that the memory card was full. Had to delete some pictures. Kind of disappointed actually. But, I'm soo in love with that camera. Hehe.. Wish someone will just buy me that kind of camera. Lol. Fat hope xP