While the lab was occupied with students and staffs because of lessons or those requiring my help, I tried to control myself. Controlling myself from emotional breakdown. Like a few moments ago, I had to let my tears rolled down, no matter how much I tried not to cry.
I just don't want my eyes to be puffy again, like the ones I had in the morning. My colleague noticed I wasn't myself. But he only guessed that I'm having menses. And surprisingly, he opened the topic of committing suicide.
Thou I wasn't at my best despite of what happened, I just can't keep mum or he'll be suspecting there's other thing that's bothering me. Don't worry, I don't even have the notion to commit suicide.
It truly hurts me. *sigh*Perhaps, I should blame it on myself.
I took a long time to finish my free breakfast. And the food from home, which I brought in the morning, was left uneaten *sigh* ...I doubt I have the appetite to even have something for my stomach.
Going to spend sometime at work today. Perhaps, I'll be knocking off from work after 7pm.
And what I felt like doing was to sit in a corner alone, hugging myself, just to console myself...and to fight the tears which threatens to fall from my eyes.



