Yesterday, while watching TV, my mom came up to me and said "Your butt kinda of big". I was like eh? The only reply was "Big butts are better" Haha.
Anyway, he said he wanted to call me in the morning. But from the sound of him, I knew he's tired and sleepy. Told him to call me only if he can and I don't really mind if he can't call me.
Like I've expected, he didn't call me. Started to miss him. My hand kept reaching for my handphone. Telling myself perhaps he's asleep. Good for him or I'll be worrying of him not having enough sleep.
About 10+am, just after I msn Shasha that he might be asleep, he called me with his sleepy tired voice.
He: Hi sweetie (started to melt)
Me: Hi dear. Asal bangun?
He: Ada orang call. Sorry, tak call you tadi.
Me: Its ok dear.
He: (in soft low voice as thou he's going to fall asleep any moment) Ok syg.
Me: Dear, pi tido k? Later I call at 6pm.
He: Ok dear. Call at 6pm k? (and some mushy..lol)
Me: Ok dear. Bye dear. (and some mushy..lol)
He: Ok dear. Bye syg (Awww, I've melted!)
I'm sinking!I'm melting! Hehe.
Yea! Meeting bebeh Shasha later for gym and snappy of pics! Can't wait!



