<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, August 11, 2007

Supposed to meet him at 3pm but since I was late, we met up nearly 4pm at Boon Lay. Well, he wanted me to follow him to his friend's mini wedding. The moment he saw me, he said "Aww, so lawa. Nampak cam kakak-kakak". But we walked around Jurong Point till about 730pm. Window shopped with him, had late lunch cum early dinner with him at Banquet and played pool with him. I'm loving it!

First time in my life, someone willing to teach me patiently. Taught me which part of the ball to hit, how to hold properly and so on. And I won 1 out of 4 games. Hehe. At least I won. Most of the time he taught me how to. But there's about 2 times, I was confident enough that the ball would go in. And that 2 times, I managed to make the balls in and I've got 2 big kisses on the cheeks and praises. Aww, he really make me melt.

Took a cab to his friend's home and while we walked towards the block, I was nervous. He did warn me not to be shocked upon seeing his friends. I was thinking the worse. Like soo many earrings on one person or so on. But, all I saw was tatoos. Pretty normal I guess. But I could feel the shockness from the short pause from his friends when they saw us walking.

It was a simple wedding. Took a shot with the newly wed couple. And our pic together (based on his request). I don't have the picture as the camera belongs to the newly wed couple. Of course I could feel myself a bit tense at the wedding. Because most of his friends are still gangsters. I know he's trying to change. And he told me "Sekarang I nak relax, tak nak jadi macam dulu" Good for you dear *muackz*

About 945pm, we took train at Jurong East Interchange. Told him Shasha and Diah wants to meet him and he was kinda shocked. Its not as thou I wouldn't be with him when he meet up with my bebehs. Hinting to him that I want him to accompany me to visit my mummy, somewhere near Dover mrt.

Ah, yes. I enjoy the company, the conversation, the smile, the pecks on the cheeks and everything. I'm really comfortable with him, thou a lot of people knows him (and yup I do feel awkward sometimes, like just now talking to his good friend's wife was kinda awkward, eventhou it's a short conversation or even wait for him to finish his brief talks to some of his members).

He felt guilty for ignoring me today, when we're at his good friend's home. It was alright dear. I understand. Been a while since you last met them. I've prepared for it. He made me melt when he caress my cheeks. He changed train at Raffles Place while I alight at Eunos. And I starts to miss him, his touch, his smile and his voice. He pampers me very much. Gosh. I enjoy spending time with him.

Hopefully, everything goes well. And I'm waiting for the day he tells me verbally. I'll be melting for sure.