Happy Birthday imp!!
And to those who celebrate their birthday this month. May you have a pleasant year ahead *muackz* May you have best of luck throughout the year and stay happy always =)Anyway, I was dead sleepy today. Gosh. Slept late last night *sigh* Honestly, I don't feel like going to work today. But still, I dragged myself to work.
Next, my Program Manager was unhappy with me. All because of the lessons next week. Going to have a class each on Monday and Tuesday. And besides me, my another colleague will arrive in school to teach the second class.
The big problem and the thing that he's unhappy was that I submitted the schedule just now. It's not my fault, really. I've done my schedule about 2 weeks ago and I was waiting for the school to approve. But they didn't. I had to wait for the teacher to pass to me the schedule first before I commence. And all these takes time. I was quite frustrated when the teacher didn't give me the days which the students were not available for enrichment courses.
As a result, I had to proceed and just submit the schedule. And know what? The teacher came to me on about on recent Monday to reconfirm the schedule, before I create the letter. After which I submit it for editting, of which my supervisor didn't approve.
Rechecked the letter and resend again. Not waiting for late respond, I printed out one and placed on his table together with my note and I only received the signature in the morning just now. *sigh* So is it really my fault? And please la. I just received the software. I never use the software before.
And we nearly argued on the phone. I could sense his unhappiness. I really felt bad. At that moment of time, I wanted to give up everything. *sigh* I can't postpone the dates since the kids do not have time for it. That was why I told them that I couldn't postpone the dates. All because of the lateness in reply. And all I've to do is to wait for them to approve. Why is it soo difficult for them to approve early like usual??
All because of the video conferencing which will take place next Thursday. I too have other tasks to handle. Not only that. I'll be dead next week *sigh*
And he passed to my boss. Straight after my boss ask "Why is it like this?" I started to complain to him. Everything. Telling him I couldn't cope with the request soo much. One thing after the other. And I told him that I nearly broke down. Didn't tell him what was it about.
The way I said, for what I felt was it's mental stress / breakdown. And he could only say "Be patience." And "Your school also do have cock up?" See! That's what I mean. In every school, there's bound to have some messy stuff and this is my first encounter which I really hate it!
And worse, I have not done the video. Need to get it done pretty soon. I've passed my deadline. Shit! *sigh* Will try to loan the video camera out to do the editting or I'll be dead meat *sigh*
Going back to office in a few minutes time, just to pass to them the software. *sigh*



