<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, August 02, 2007

Had conversation with him. Loving it. Thou sometimes it's about general stuff, the only thing which really makes me feel unsecure is just his sleeping time. He rather talk to me instead of sleeping. I did told him "How are you suppose to work if you don't have enough sleep?" The only thing he utter was "But..but..I nak bebual dengan you."

That really makes me think. He did tell me "You ni, really have manja voice you know." Blush upon hearing that. Anyway, yak on the phone for nearly 2 hours.

He asked if I have anything during National Day. Told me that he wanted to see fireworks with me. Sweet right? I too want to watch fireworks live.

He told me "You, I listen to whatever you say. I feel guilty if I membantah kata² you. Anyway, I've placed the water beside my bed and my cig under my pillow." I was really, how to say..terharu when he says that. Never do I expect him to listen.

Plus, the other time, I kept nagging at him to forget about his ex and move on with his life. Thou he was upset, well, surprisingly he listen. How I know? He told me just now that he met his ex and he finds that her presence was unwelcome by him.


He let me listen to Apa Artinya Cinta, sang by Melly Goeslaw, featuring Ari Lasso. The lyrics are as below:

Tiba-tiba engkau ada
Kemudian engkau hadir
Laksana kerdil ku memeluk
Lihat aku lebih dalam

Di matamu ku melihat
Ada cinta yang tersirat
Sirami hati merebak

Barangkali aku salah
Ku terdiam bukan bisu
Tahu engkau besar malu
Tutupi rasa gelisah

Biar saja waktu nanti
Yang menikmati kisah ini
Bersamamu aku senang

Belum juga kah kau menyadarinya
Akulah yang pantas untuk kau cintai
Di bawah langit biru aku bersumpah
Diriku tanpamu apa artinya cinta

Arti cinta ini sudah menelan waktuku
Siang malam hanya untuk pikirkan engkau
Sejuta kali aku berani bersumpah
Diriku tanpamu apa artinya cinta

Biar saja waktu nanti
Yang menikmati kisah ini
Bersamamu aku senang

Belum juga kah kau menyadarinya
Akulah yang pantas untuk kau cintai
Di bawah langit biru aku bersumpah
Diriku tanpamu apa artinya cinta

Firstly, I admit the song is nice to hear. Secondly, I think I get what he meant when he insist that I should listen it after I've downloaded it (since I told him I've found the song and was downloading it). Feel like love is in the air.

Honestly, I do feel something is amiss if he didn't call me in the morning, thou I don't really expect him to call me since I'm really concern of him not having enough sleep.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing. Let fate decide everything.