<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, August 12, 2007

It was drizzling today. *sigh* Can't even go for jogging. Anyway, he called me. His leg kinda injured and his jaw was hurt from the soccer game. Pity him. The only thing he said was "You, sayang u takde turun. Tadi I score seh. I nak you tengok I score goal" Aww, he really wants me to be there for his game and support him. I'm happy for you dear that your team won. But I'm worried about your injuries.

Next time k dearie? Muackz. And pity him as he only gets about 4 hours of sleep today, just like yesterday. Anyway, caught the encore telecast of NDP. It was lovely. I really went "wow, wow" It's much better this year, I guess. And I got to know my cousin Shafiq was involve in NDP, whereby he's one of them who had to wear the starfish ( I guess) costume.

Tomorrow meeting up with my bebeh Shasha for gym. I'm all for it gal! Can't wait to see ya!

And I can't wait for Wednesday. *winks*