<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, July 05, 2007

It's freezing cold and tiring. I didn't get enough rest nowadays. Furthermore, you know what? Yesterday was my night class. *sigh* Luckily yesterday's lesson, I had some materials which I prepared last minute.

Kinda tired. No time for myself, for lesson preparation. Same like today. Helping them with the kids to use the computers, their noise level *sigh* I just felt like taking a long nap anytime of the day.

Waiting for the day. Keep counting the number of days. Perhaps, I should do less of hoping. I know we have to move on with our lives. But, then again. If the feeling for someone is there, it's really difficult to move on, no matter what.

Think I've been talking nonsense here. Same old story. Same old nonsense. Guess I better should stop now and better go off now. Till then....Outz!