Feeling tired and sleepy. Thou I had about 6h 30mins of sleep last night. Lacked of another 30 mins. Surprisingly, I slept about 11+ last night, about 40 minutes after I reached home.
Talked to Farhan on the way home. He told me Aliff and Maya won the Anugerah.
Yesterday's lesson was alright. Except, there's a few things that cocked up. Firstly, some of the computers have expired Adobe Photoshop CS 2. And next, I missed one step to make a smoke effect for a cigarette. And lastly, I'm not sure why I can't this particular "cow skin" from the method. *sigh* as a result, I had to make do with a picture crystallize instead of just crystallize.
I need to admit something. I've been yawning since just now. Eventhou I had a quick nap on the way to work, while I'm on the bus, listening to a little high volume from my iPod. The only thing I didn't enjoy was this Nyonya, who sat beside me and her right thigh was very close to my left thigh. Urgh! I hate that hot feeling from Nyonya. Ewww!



