Had two glasses of tea tariks with my colleague yesterday, after the short meeting. And yesterday, I felt my heart was broken after someone told me that he just broke up with his girlfriend. I don't know why I felt that way.
All I did was to listen to what he had to say, let him pour his heart out and gave him advice. Anyway, the conversation was a little intense. But still, I just kept quiet and listen. Wouldn't go into details about it.
That night, I can't even fall asleep, eventhough it's 1240+am. And funny thing, I dreamt I was having a day out with someone I despised. I can't believe I dreamt like that. Gosh.
Anyway, had a very bad start in the morning. I had to scream at a few kids from P3.7 as they kept pulling the handle of the door. Eventhough they do not have pass, they shouldn't even play with the door. Especially when I'm particular about my lab door.
I don't want to be responsible if the door is spoil and the students caused it. I don't know why I felt so much anger in the morning. And I didn't feel like eating in the morning just now.
That someone called me about 930am, telling me that he initially wanted to meet me up today but since his friend postponed his shopping in JB to the afternoon, he's kind of upset. I don't even know he wanted to meet me today, eventhough I know he's having his off day tonight.
The only thing he said was "I ingatkan nak jumpa you niari. But, alah, my kawan postpone the shopping trip. " My heart pounded quite fast as I was having a nervous feeling if he really wants to meet me today. I told him that there's always other opportunities that we'll be meeting in the future. Will we? I don't know...



