I was extremely happy. Not sure why. But, just happy. Lol. Anyway, I was a bit gloomy after I reached work because there are some students who were supposed to do survey, but ended up playing games. Sheesh.
And another thing, I was wondering, how am I supposed to download songs from a particular website as I can't see the download button unlike yesterday. After several attempts, I finally understood.
Wee~
Boss called me and asked me why I didn't inform him. I didn't know. I only know that I saw there's a sign "Meeting in progress. Authorise Personnel are allowed". How can I peep in? Furthermore, I didn't want to get into trouble.
What's more, boss told me he attended the meeting. I melted a little when I heard Apple attended the meeting. Should ask me to join! Oh well..
I've decided. Tomorrow, I'll be going tahlil. *ehem* Lia, better get his number for me, or else! Hehehe..



