<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Friday, July 27, 2007

Yesterday morning, he told me "I like to say the way you walk." I asked him how come and told him now I know why most of the time he walked behind me. His only reply "For me to know and you to find out. Hehe."

Last night, I felt as thou I'm on the verge of falling sick. Swallowed down 2 cold panadol (and I had one just now at 11am) before I continue reading Harry Potter. He went for soccer. Waited for his message. While waiting and reading the book, I fell asleep for 30 minutes and woke up about 11pm to reply his message after telling him I felt like gonna be sick. Told him not to worry.

He told me "Perhaps you should transfer to me. Let me give u my kiss. Hope it'll lessen ur sickness. Kalo I sakit pun, i'm a guy. I'd rather have it". Sweet but nope. I'm not going to let other people sick, just by transferring my sickness.

His last sms which I didn't reply after I woke up at 3+am was "Me very worry about you. Sleep well". *sigh* he's soo sweet.

I just hate to know that I'm falling sick. Thanks to the students, my colleague / clients as well as my sister for spreading the cold virus to me. *sigh*

Anyway, work is alright. Spent time doing research for tonight's last lesson. And I'm scared! It's not well prepared unlike last week! As I don't have the original software. Need to bug them to buy. As for CCA time, had fun bullying the P5 by asking them to make what I've done. They were excited by the challenge. Pretty impressive that they willing to give a shot. Not bad.

Ok, I better be off for workshop or I'll be late. Perhaps, tomorrow I'll stay home to tidy the house. Mom had been asking when I'm going to tidy the bedroom. Till then, enjoy your weekends!