<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Monday, July 23, 2007

Went to doctor for checkup on Saturday but was attended by Nyonya doctor. It really freaks me off by the way she hold my hand. Met Farhan at Hougang Interchanged and we went to Sim Lim, where he bought CD-R. For those people who intend to buy CD-R, I strongly recommend at Sim Lim.

Anyway, he bullied me by walking from Bugis to Douby Ghaut to City Hall and Lastly to Raffles Place. By then, my feet were aching. He apologised to me. Well, ok la. I don't mind. Just that I chose the wrong footwear. Shouldn't wear heels that day.

Anyway, Sunday was a disaster. Family stuff happened and it cause me stress and it eventually took my whole mood away *sigh* He messaged me asking if I'm alright and I told him I needed sometime alone. Whole day I didn't messaged him.

After which, went to watch Harry Potter with my sister at Bishan. And I was dead tired by then. Been raining heavily since Friday. He messaged me late last night if I were really alright. *sigh* I really can't comment much. But I just told him that I'm alright. Didn't want him to worry that much.

And today, gosh..I'm feeling dead tired. Didn't have enough rest during the weekends. Btw, I know the title of my blog song is wrong. It should be Seputih Hati, not Merpati Putih. Apologise. Will update it tomorrow. Here's the lyrics.

seputih hati ini
semurni cinta ini
mekar mewangi kasih

kuharapkan balasmu
ulur tangan peluk diriku
oh kekasih dakaplah aku

perasaan cintaku ini
tak bisa kubendung lagi
dimanakah waktu kan berkata menyetujui cinta ini

merpati putih saksi kita
dalam malam kita berjanji
apa yang kan menghalangi
tetap cinta ini kan terjalin
seputih hati ini....

kuharapkan balasmu
ulur tangan peluklah diriku
oh kekasih dakaplah aku

perasaan cintaku ini
tak bisa kubendung lagi
dimanakah waktu kan berkata menyetujui cinta ini

merpati putih saksi kita
dalam malam kita berjanji
apa yang kan menghalangi
tetap cinta ini kan terjalin
seputih hati ini....
semurni cinta ini...