Had my gym training yesterday. The only difference I did yesterday was to have only 10 minutes on the treadmill. Then, start on the training. During the 3rd exercise, i suddenly had a cramp on my left hemstring. Shakin was concerned and he quickly took my water bottle and refill with cold water and asked me to press against my hemstring. My fault actually. Didn't stretch properly. So far, it's alright.
Anyway, in the morning. Saw an Indian gay sitting opposite me. And gosh. He's soo lady like. Haha. And two seats away from me, a lady was sleeping and suddenly "Bang!" Her head hit the glass panel. Lol.
At work, as usual, my colleague bought lunch for me. Kind of you, Henry. Thanks very much. But I had a long breakfast. Had my breakfast from 835am till 1045am. Why? Because in between, for about an hour or so, I had to help the Vice Principal to 3 slides of flow chart and meeting with him.
This week I'm busy in helping the P2's Baseline ICT. Setting up the computers and stuff. There's this particular teacher, I wouldn't mention her name. Firstly, she brought her class pretty late. Supposed to be in my lab at 3.30pm but she brought them in at 4.10pm. And as a result, I had to wait for her to finish. Gosh, no free time. *sigh*
Anyway, the way she said, really makes me think. She kept telling her students "Look at the demonitor. The larger the demonitor, the smaller the fraction". I was like "Eh?" I double check the spelling just to double confirm that it should be pronouce as de-no-mi-na-tor instead of de-mo-ni-tor. I was wondering who she wants to monitor. Lol. And worse, most of the students pronounce like her. Gosh!
Anyway, had conversation with him. He touched about the gym. Somehow, I find that he finds that the training I attend, defeats the purpose of my weight loss. He just don't want to see I'm muscular. Thou I know, I've to tone up. He's upset when I told him that we shouldn't talk about the gym issue.
And he went on to ask "What do you think about us?" I asked him in another form "What do you think I'm going to answer" or "What answer do you like me to reply?". There's one part, which he told me "I rasa serba salah." When I asked about what? He took a long time to reply before he say himself. I just don't get his meaning. Plus, at that very point of time, I find that my heart really sank very low. As thou I'm part of it. I don't know. *sigh*
Before we end the conversation, he said "Yang, you look pretty in white scarf." And I start to blush me. Thanks dear.



