<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Last Saturday, was the Devil's Day. Both Lia and I agreed not to wear our headscarf for a day, together. Couldn't decide which to wear. Initially, wanted to wear halter neck top, but decided on this.

Went for Social Etiquette at Bussorrah Street from 10am to about 3pm. He messaged me. I smiled. Told me he's going East Coast. Initially, I was waiting for this Mr. Prison Officer to message me. He didn't replied a single messaged. And lucky, that day Lia too do not have a plan as her plan was canceled.

Thou I've attended Social Ettiqutte before, there are certain things which I forget or even those I didn't learn before. Had some light snacks for lunch. The first thing I noticed on the trainer, Ms Gloria Soo was her extreme high thin heels. And she's beauty.

Had our late lunch at Raffles Hospital. As usual, had my Yong Tau Foo. I asked the Auntie for fork, but she asked me to take from other stalls myself. *sigh* Anyway, messaged him asking if he wants to see me thou I knew he's at East Coast for fishing. I managed to buy $29.90 shoes. And I was tempted to buy this other shoe at just $24.90 from DMK. Perhaps, soon if the sale is still on.


Both of us with Ricco (Lia's friend who met us at Bugis) to East Coast. Waited for him at East Coast Mac Donald. He saw me. I smiled. Walked towards the beach. Sat down with him, while Lia sat with Ricco.

Enjoyed the breeze, the helicopter, the laughter, smiles and so on. Spent about 1h 30 minutes on the beach till it's time for me to go. Bid goodbye, and he told me "Yg, I love your perfume. It's nice." Smiled at him, and we part separate ways. Once we reached the bus stop, both of us hopped into taxi, leaving Ricco at the bustop since neither one of us liked him.


In the cab, he messaged me "I've started to miss you. How?" Sent him my pic, asking him how I looked that day? His replied "Better. But, any way is great. You looked sweet in tudung, gorgeous w/o it" I blushed while smiling.
___________________________________________________

Yesterday was bad. I couldn't do my work. I couldn't do my research. Everything's haywire. I can't even get my materials off the internet for my night class. As a result, I had to postponed it. It's not my intention. But seriously, I can't teach nor prepare last minute when I'm in class. That's not me. *sigh* I'm truly sorry. Didn't mean to do that.

Met him last night. He felt guilty I break my fast late yesterday. It's alright, thou my feet were aching from the heels. Sat outside Vivo, opposite Sentosa and enjoying the night view. We chatted and laugh. And at one point of time, I noticed, some fishes started to splash. He didn't believe, until he saw it with his own eyes.
__________________________________________________

On the way to work, smsing in the MRT. I was dead tired from previous night. He messaged "Yg, I miss your touch, smell and everything. How?" Making me blush all the way to my destination. Is this for real?