There's one point of time, I've argued with Shakin to lower the repeatition as I know my arms wouldn't be able to meet the requirements. I was holding the dumb bell, 90 degrees upwards and suddenly, my left side just dropped down itself. My left muscle ached badly. He helped me after that as I can't take it. Sometimes I even argued when he put the weight too little.
Anyway, Monday met my lovely bebeh Shasha at town. Greeted each other and had a briefed hug. Seeing her happy in her relationship makes me feel happy for her =) Thou I've never met her other half, still I find them cute together. Hehe.
Had our dinner at Cahaya Restaurant. Before that, met with Shasha's brother. Initially, wanted to survey on the shoes, but ended up at Mondo shop. Got Shasha a nice pair of shoes. Since I like that shoe, I too bought the same pair but different size. Haha.
I'm loving it! Hehe. There's a few types of bras and clothes which attracts my eye. But I've to control on buying those stuff. Gosh.
Then we took a walk at This Fashion at Ang Mo Kio before I board my bus home._______________________________________________________
At 4.55pm, my colleague, Danny called me up. "Rose, are you still in school?" I was surprised initially. Told him I'm going home about 5pm or perhaps later. Danny said "Come down and I'll send you home." I was trying to give him all sorts of excuse (I was having my break time, munching down on karipap which I brought from home and just had my rest after helping some P2 teachers with their Baseline ICT stuff for 3 hours straight).
He told me that he'll wait for me till 5.10pm. Since I knew he will argue if he were to call me again. So I quickly packed up, and bid goodbyes to those msn-ing me as well as to Shasha and off I went.
I was trying to figure out which car he drove. Saw one particular car and I was telling myself "Don't tell me that car". It appears my gut feeling was right.
Hoped in and we had our conversations. While he was pumping oil and went to the loo, I managed to take a shot of his interior.
Nice huh? First time I sat in this type of car and I'm loving it! Wee~ Thou the seat is low, I'm comfortable with it. I was home 5 minutes before 6pm. My dad asked me "Why are you home so early?" I beamed with delight while telling him that my colleague sent me home.After some maggi dinner, fell asleep at about 730pm till 10pm before I watch my CSI. After which, I continue reading the final book of Harry Potter. I'm a slow reader. And I'm trying to recall what was in the 6th book when I'm reading the final book.
_______________________________________________________
And again, my colleague, Henry is soo kind that he's been buying breakfast for me. Gosh, really kind of him. Thanks Henry. So, free breakfast nowadays. Lol!



