<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, June 28, 2007

Met bebeh Shasha. Wee~ Had gym. Burnt 190 calories at treadmill and about 30 calories at the strider (whatever you call that & reason why I didn't burn much was because we were chatting). Passed Shakin my food log which was like 2 months. Hehe. Sorry Shakin. No time to give you the other time as I didn't complete the food log.

Went to AMK Banquet and had our handmade noodle. Really, someone is at extremelygilabayangbanget.com haha.. Takde .net eh bebeh? Lol.

Damn, all these songs melts my heart. Thou I don't really favourite Hetty Sarlene.

Berjanjilah kekasih ku
Hanyaku untukmu kasih
Buat selama-lamanya

Berjanjilah sayangku
Sepi yang padaku
Demi cinta yang kita bina


Felt like singing. I know my voice sucks when it comes to singing. But, I think, I wana try karaoking again (after like donkey years). Anyone? Hehe..

Well, those songs which I've added in my imeem, do somehow make me wants to fall in love again. Like i mentioned in the previous entry, I'm in love with Anuar Zain's songs

Selembut bicara
Sehalus sentuhanmu
Layangan pesonamu

Tak mungkin ku lupa
Jelingan pertama
Nan indah penuh makna

Akan kusahut cintamu itu
Bersama kita menuju bahagia

( korus )
Takkan lagiku sendiri
Kasih yang berlabuh kini
Terasa keabadian cinta kau beri
Mungkin kadang ku bermimpi
Sebahagia begini
Ini bukan (nya) ilusi
Oh kasih

Seindah irama
Gemersik suaramu
Mengalun sepiku yang merindu

Akan kusahut cintamu itu
Bersama kita menuju bahagia

( korus )

Tuhan merestui
Bahagia begini
Kasihmu nan suci

( korus )

I'm sleepy. And worse, it affects my morning routine. Dang. I'm like a zombie. In a few days time, all prices on whatsoever will increase. Sharks. Hate it. *sigh*

ok. Another song on Semusim Yang Berlalu. I would be melting if someone could hum this song for me.

Melewati hari-hari
Aku rasa sunyi
Kian lama menyendiri
Jiwa yang tak terisi
Merenung ke dalam diri
Kurasa kekosongan
Segala yang ku miliki
Semakin jauh pergi

Di suatu masa hidupku bahagia
Tika hadirmu dulu ke dalam duniaku
Di bawah awan kita pernah bersatu
Menjalinkan rasa rindu
Semusim yang berlalu

Semua kini tak lagi ku temui
Saat dengan mu yang semakin jauh di telan waktu
Kenangan lalu bersemadi dalam jiwa ini
Kekal bersemi
Sebuah cinta abadi

Aku menyusuri waktu
Dengan rasa rindu
Pada senyum dan tangis mu
Semusim yang berlalu
Aku benar merasai hilangmu tak berganti
Sejarahmu yang gemilang kan tetap di ingatan

Aku merasa sunyi tanpa dikau di sisi
Sering terbayang setiap kenangan bersama
Tempuhi segalanya

Anyway, just now a boy knocked on the lab door. I groan each time they knock. I hate being disturb. This cute petite boy came in view after I opened the door and he said while bowing down "Teacher, is there IT Music for P4.11?" I was like "Erm, not till next two weeks". He then bowed again and say " Thank you Teacher" before running off to his class. Cute. Hehe.

Mentioning about teacher, I still remember someone asked me through phone last night asking me if I'm going to be a teacher after I finish contract. Gee, I still haven't decide. Even some of my colleagues and clients ask me. I stayed dumbfounded. I really don't know what to say.

There's one client told me not to be a teacher as it's kind of stressful. I mean, in any kind of profession, it is stressful. But, I'm not sure. I still have doubts. I still don't know what I should do. I haven't decide for my future. Time to think.