I'm tired. Extremely tired of everything *sigh* I don't know. Just that I kind of hate almost everything under the sun. Don't feel like eating lunch just now but I force myself to eat at least rojak (well, I had bagel from MacD at 10am).Lunch with my colleagues, talking about everything from plants to Henry's trip to Turkey (when can I even enjoy going overseas? *groans*) to feeling of being unwanted (especially when we saw our AM with a senior teacher).
And that unwanted feeling, well..besides of having that feeling at work, I too feel it within my personal life. Sometimes, I felt as thou I'm left on the shelf. Ok, enough of it gal. Speaking too much as thou I've given up on my love life (well, I think I do as I kept asking myself why can't I be with someone I had a crush on or something and even kind of frustrating when I learnt that someone who I had a crush, have someone else in their life and in the end, I felt like stupid ogling at them).
People have been giving me feedback that I've been typing too many things about my unsatisfactory things, like my workload or even some of my colleagues.
Speaking of workload, I had to conduct night class (which commence yesterday) and damn, I really feel stupid that those who attended my class knows more then me! I don't even know how to use Photoshop CS and they ask me to teach people who have more knowledge then me. But seriously, it's kinda insane to teach photo editing software when one person can learn it all by him/herself without being taught. I mean, it's just a trial and error thingy.
Till like 830pm, I didn't know what to do (well, I did asked them to create a banner for me (and omigod, I don't even think I can go up to their standard. Sometimes I kept wondering how on earth do they do that?).
Anyway, big boss peered in and he told me that he's coming down with my boss to meet my HOD next week to have meeting with HOD, IDA & Singtel. I rolled my eyes, unbelieving that more "dead" work needs to be done. No wonder my Subject Head told me not to cancel my leave tomorrow as I would have a hell time when school reopen. *groans*
Asked him when my assistant coming and all he said was "Still long way to go". WTH! I've been dying to have someone to help me (which I did mentioned to him I can't cope without anyone helping me). He reminded me to lock the office, to which he realised I do not have a card. Ya Boss, you never give me, how to lock?
Want to know what's his answer? "Abandon your HOD, then I'll give you the card" My respond is simple " Sure, I can. Provided you give me someone better to me and let me access that person, then I come back to office". To that respond, he left quietly. Hmm, guess they really can't find someone to fit this school's demand.



